Plastic Project - Explore - Week 1
Students learned about types of plastics, applications, and how they are used. They got a deeper understanding of how they are used locally.
- They found out a lot of new things about plastics history, types of plastic, and horrific facts.
- They learned how to differentiate between different types of plastic and which ones are recyclable.
- They looked at plastic in their house and classroom and analyzed which are essential and which can be removed.
- They organized a debate on the following topic: "Should single-used plastic be banned or not?"
- They made a Quiz on Kahoot to test and improve their classmates' knowledge acquired during week one and drew their own conclusions.